free page hit counter Piling on - The Metrologist
Not ready to make nice.



Piling on


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's not going to make us feel any better, but, I can't help myself here after checking out some just-released WC rosters (still waiting on you, Togo!). Like, Trinidad & Tobago's.

Look at the one and only alternate. A name from the past - Evans Wise. Evans Wise!

That's right, people. We're one strained Trini hamstring or tainted goat curry away from having the Tampa Bay Mutiny put more players in the World Cup than the Metros.


0 Responses to “Piling on”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • The Metrologist
  • Embittered Metro gadfly



    email: elmetrologist-at-aol.com
    AIM: elmetrologist

  • My profile

Previous posts

Locations of visitors to this page

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3